
I'm not running today... I plan to run 10 tomorrow, and may go for 12. We are celebrating my Dad's birthday this evening so I'm going to eat some steak- yummm!!!
I sure hope Ryan wins Monday!!
I love what he has to say in the last paragraph. How true it is!
2 comments:
I love what he said at the end. I remember watching him during the Olympics and my heart just sank as he was passed by runner after runner. I would love to see him win Boston!
BTW can I add you to my list of running blogs?
Have a great weekend of running.
Great to find another runner on this little "blog networkd"! Enjoy your 12 today (it's Saturday here already where i live!) I hope you don't mind I am going to add you to my list of running blogs! :)
Post a Comment