I ran a quick 3 miles outside tonight. It was a comfortable 70 degrees with a beautiful sky. I did speedwork on the grass next to the sidewalk. I am excited to pick up my new shoes tomorrow (had to order them since the Wides were not in stock). Oh, and I finalllllly got past 200 miles... I'm so far behind my goal still! Hope to catch up...
Oh, my soul
Fills with hope
Perfect love that never lets go...
-David Crowder Band
4 comments:
I'm glad you did not get sick and you were able to run tonight. Yipp, on the new shoes. I had to send mine back for a larger size so I'm still waiting...
Congrats on getting past 200 miles! What kind of shoes did you get? I'm getting fitted today and am really excited about it!
thanks ya'll!
i'm getting the same shoe that's worked for the past two years - the Asics Cumulus. it's a neutral shoe with lots of gel right and space in the widest part of my foot - where i need it! the new Nimbus won't be ready until june so i don't think i want to wait that long!
Congrats on passing the 200 mark! And how exciting getting new shoes!
Post a Comment