Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Week 19 - Run 2

Did leg weights tonight and ran 3 miles of speedwork. I really pushed myself and it felt GREAT! I'm starting to seriously consider the full Thanksgiving marathon here in Atlanta... oh boy...

Castles they might crumble
Dreams may not come true
But you are never all alone
Because I will always
Always love you
-Plumb

5 comments:

Kim said...

Here is the link for where I bought my pepper spray.

http://www.roadrunnersports.com/rrs/products/TDU001/

Wendy said...

You should do it!
Check out Hal Higdon's training schedules, I really like them!

Can't wait to chat soon. :)

Much Ado said...

Love that Plumb song!

Terri said...

The full marathon distance still alludes me. I don't know if I could handle the training...but I think you should do it!
BTW I purchased my pepper spray with the velcro handle at Academy Sports. I don't know if they have those where you live.
Great job on the run Kate!

Kate said...

Terri, I'm not sure if I can either... physically more than mentally. I would have to take everything (nutrition and sleep) to a new level! I'm a night owl by nature and I could eat better... We'll see... The thought of it makes me very nervous!