I got 3 miles in before lunch. It was a quick easy run. Cloudy and overcast, humid. but nice and breezy! I am sweating a ton from the humidity! I am so thankful for the running bloggers I have meet so far. You all have been so uplifting and I'm so thankful for all of you! I am committing to pray for you all as I run - and especially for our safety!!!
What if I could fix myself
Maybe then I could get free
I could try to be somebody else
Who’s much better off than me
But I need to remember this
That it’s when I’m at my weakest
I can clearly see...
-Big Daddy Weave
4 comments:
The humidity makes it so hard! I'm going to have to make most of my runs in the early morning hours this summer. I have thought about running in couple of 5ks this summer...but even at 7:30am it will be hot!
Yes, it has been a blessing to have such sweet running friends. Even though we all live pretty far apart, we have lots in common. We just may have to all sign up for a race sometime(in a central spot) and meet and run together! That would be fun....except Jane is probably too far to do that. (Spain)
Thanks for your encouragement!
Looks like we have very similar tastes in music! By the way, you could TOTALLY do a marathon, from your mileage and pace you have endurance and stamina - also I think if I could do it anyone can!!! I will be posting about my training for the marathon and you will have a good laugh at how bad I was at the beginning!
I love the encouragement we get from each other and I love seeing your name pop up in my comments! Funny Kim, I was thinking the same thing last night about how amazing it would be if we could all meet up and run a race together.....yea, and then I remembered where I live! You guys should really go for it though! How exciting would that be!
Thanks for praying, Kate! I will do the same.
Ahh, that would be so much fun to run a race together sometime! Wish you were closer, Jane!
Jane...wish you were closer! It wouldn't be the same without you!
Post a Comment