Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Week 28 - Run 2

Went on a 3 mile run this morning. It was so nice outside... low 70's, low humidity, warm sun. And I am so grateful for this change in weather. It was a hard run this morning. I was hungry and very tired so I felt sluggish. But, nonetheless, it was still wonderful to get out and enjoy dry warm air, a beautiful breeze, and God's creation all around me.

-no ipod today! just my heart being poured out to my Father...

UPDATE:
I forgot to mention this... As I was getting ready to run, I dropped my Nike Imara watch on the bathroom floor and the glass face shattered, but remains in tact. I was soooo sad. I've had that watch for 5 years now. That's the second piece of accessory that I've dropped and have shatter on our bathroom floor. We have ceramic tile on the floor. My man immediately taped it with packing tape and trimmed it with his pocket knife so it would look "neat". The glass is still shattered but the watch still works. So I'll keep on with this watch until it truly stops! I'm still so sad about it.

2 comments:

Much Ado said...

It's been such a long time since I have run without my ipod.....sounds like you had a good run despite feeling sluggish.

So sorry about your watch....though it looks like your husband did a great repair job. We have ceramic floors too, I've lost count the amount of things I have broken on the floors! :)

Wendy said...

ahh, so sorry about the watch. i'm glad it still works for you though.