I got out of bed, threw on my clothes, filled up my fuel belt, and ran 6 miles. The temp was in the mid 70's with 65% humidity but I was in the sun the entire time! HOT HOT HOT! I took along a 2x caff. GU since I was planning to eat when I got back. I didn't want to wait before it was too hot to run. I felt fine and the GU held me over. Now, I don't need my morning coffee! Hard to believe next week training starts.... freaky! What am I thinking?!
And I will rise, when He calls my name
No more sorrow, no more pain
I will rise, on eagles' wings
Before my God, fall on my knees.
-Chris Tomlin
2 comments:
What plan are you using?
You're going to do great!!
So excited about your training starting!!! And I LOVE that song.
Post a Comment