Just got back from a humid, sweaty 5 mile run. This was an easy week for running, but it seemed like a long one for us. #3 was sick with a stomach bug, then I got an intestinal bug that hasn't really gone away. It made getting my runs done interesting! Not that you want to know... but I'm just glad this week is done. Looking forward to a new week, new energy, more structure, and getting it all done.
5 comments:
Yay on to week 4! I hope everyone feels better this week and it is a great one for you!
When will you be starting school? Are you ready?
Can you believe here in GA they start school on 8/10? I'm from VA and even though we've been here 9 years, it still seems so crazy to me to start that early! I mean, it's still summer to me! So with that said, we'll start last week of Aug! And no, I'm not ready!
The next 4 weeks seems easy but this is gonna start kicking my butt come week 9!
I'm sorry you all have had some sickness this week. I hope everyone is better now! great job finishing up week 4!
We are also starting school later in August. August is a summer month to me and we still have lots of summer to enjoy!
Wow, you're on week 4 now already! Doesn't time fly? Hope you are feeling better.
keep on keepin' on! hope you're all feeling better soon. ;-) I've missed too many runs lately, but got out there tonight and it felt soooo good. ('course I only did a measly 3 3/4 miles - but I did the 5K part faster than I have in a while, so that's good.)
Post a Comment