This morning, I woke up early again(!!!) and went to the gym with my son (again!!!). Today was upper body weights. I am so happy he's coming with me. I hope he continues getting up. I actually may have started a bad habit by giving him a little coffee before we go! That gets him out of bed though! ;)
I ran 7 miles this morning before the pouring rain came! Had a heavy heart full of discouragement. Self employment and trying to get my man's football software out there has been challenging. I'm in charge of marketing this, mostly via email since that's all we can afford to do at the moment. I sent over 400 emails so far, contacting as many football organizations/teams/leagues/coaches as I could find. I have a whole lot more to do... I heard back from 2 people! But he has about 50 signed up for the beta testing phase now so that's good - I hope... It's just hard facing the unknown. So today's run was amazing... full of tears and time with my heavenly Father. By mile 4 I was feeling sooo free. I am so thankful that I can run to him and lay it all at his feet. If he wants Gridroom to be successful, it will be, if not, I'm ok with that too.
Oh, and my man sent me this article he read in The Washington Post. It's so beautiful to hear how running helps so many people.
3 comments:
I hope things start looking up!
I'm glad you were able to get out and run today, that always makes such a difference, especially when you can spend that time praying and pouring your heart out.
BTW, When is your marathon? I want to have it on my calendar, so I can be praying for you.
I hope the software marketing goes well. Having your own business would be a great achievement!
I'm glad you're running pain-free lately and got your 7 miles in before it rained. It's nice that your son is working out with you, too.
Sorry things are so difficult for you. Glad though that you had a such a "good for your soul" type run. I love this sentence: "I am so thankful that I can run to him and lay it all at his feet." AMEN!
Praying for you.
Post a Comment