This week started off with a great hike on Mother's Day. We went to the GA mountains and hiked a great (strenuous) trail at Amicalola Falls. Everybody and their mother were there. By the end of all our climbing and hiking, my legs were t.i.r.ed. The water was nice and cold so I was able to soak my shins from all that running last week. It felt GREAT!!! So on Monday, I rested! My calves were really tight from the downhill climbing. By Tuesday they were better, so I ran 4 miles. I think about 6 gnats flew in my mouth! GNAsTy!! Tis the season, though... Today was gym day so I ran 4 miles on the treadmill and then did leg weights. (sorry about that video - I should not zoom in and pan so fast!)
3 comments:
looks lovely! downhill climbing/running is so much harder on your body than uphill isn't it? Love your profile pic by the way!
The hike sounds wonderful!
So glad you included the video! What a beautiful place! What a great activity for Mother's Day!
Post a Comment