if one could run without getting tired i don't think one would often want to do anything else. ~ c.s. lewis
Tuesday, July 20, 2010
6pm run never again...
or at least not for the next few months! it was 94 at 6pm when i ran 3.5 miles. at least the humidity was only 55%. no more. for now. i'm getting up early. :) cold shower is calling my name...
Heat is no good for running, I agree!!!! It gets me every time!!!! I used to be able to take it but no more, those days are long gone from me! :) Here's to cooler temps and WINTER! ha!
3 comments:
i'm getting ready to leave at 6:45 p.m...that has to be better than 6, right?! ;)
Heat is no good for running, I agree!!!! It gets me every time!!!! I used to be able to take it but no more, those days are long gone from me! :) Here's to cooler temps and WINTER! ha!
Yes ma'am 94 is too hott to be running. Mercy girl!
Post a Comment