Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Muesli is mmm mmm...

GOOD!  i love this stuff.  i am trying so hard to eat better carbs for training.  i don't like warm oatmeal - it's a texture thing. but i do like it with cold milk. but i'm building a bridge and getting over it.  i tried Muesli this morning and lved it. i also bought a bag of steel cut oatmeal and will try it tomorrow morning.  i'm going to cook it tonight and try it cold tomorrow.  i'm strange particular, i know!

today's run was a short 3 miler.  i chose the hilly route.  my hip was a bother the whole run.  not an ouch kind of pain, just an annoying pain.  oh well.  it's so moody.  off to do weights now...

2 comments:

Kirsten said...

That makes me want to try muesli!!!! I will give it a shot! I love trying good whole grains that I can add in regularly if I like them. Hills always tend to aggravate the good ol' IT band!! Keep up your icing and stretching, it really will go away! It would be so cool if we met each other at MCM!!!

Kate said...

it's yummy with a tiny bit of brown sugar too!
i'm going to ice and stretch it forever! haha!
i would LOVE to meet you at the MCM. we should start planning something or find a meeting spot...