Sunday, October 24, 2010

week 18!!!

thursday, i ran a quick 3 hilly miles early in the morning. then got my haircut. i wish i had done that back in june. :/
saturday i was going to run 8. but some stomach bug rocked my world in the early morning hours. so thankful it got me this weekend and not next! now it's time to build up the immunities again. i felt much better this morning so i hit the trail this afternoon. the run was a little harder since i was so behind on carbs, calories, and water but i managed to run 8 with a decent time. water never tasted so good! (i lost 3 lbs and i'm sure it was all water since i drink so much of it.)

way too easy week is here. i feel like i'm going to go crazy now. not moody or grumpy, just anxious! this must be taper madness!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I woke up this morning thinking about you and how close you are to the big day. You are going to do great! I can see it, feel it and I know it!!!

let's talk on the phone this week and I want to pray for you too!

Love you!

Wendy said...

You're going to do awesome, Kate! You've worked so hard for this. I wish I could be there to cheer you on to the finish line.

Wendy said...

PS - You're going to run over 1,000 miles in 2010! Woo Hoo!

Kate said...

thank you all so much!! i just realized that wendy, the other day, and was so excited!
and yes amanda, i would love that!