if one could run without getting tired i don't think one would often want to do anything else. ~ c.s. lewis
Monday, November 29, 2010
extremes
when i ran thursday, it was humid and muggy by the end of a 13 mile run. today i ran 7 on the greenway and it was 42 and breezy. i had on three layers - short sleeve, long sleeve and fleece top; gloves, hat, tights. it's been a while since i've bundled up like this! ran the first 3.5 miles at a 10:30 pace, the second 3.5 miles at a 9:30 pace. it is so hard for me to run fast. but i'm trying. the last half mile, it started to rain. very cold with the wind. my 10yo came with me and we warmed up after the run with some 'bux hot coco. mmmm!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
oh wow! such a cute picture! It could be an advert! :)
Don't pack your summer clothes - I'm not! Yeah, running fast is hard for me, too. My favorite winter post-run drink - cocoa! What a cute photo!
Cute photo! We are having crazy weather here also. One day layers another shorts and tank top. I do love those warmer days but find I run slower than on the cooler ones. Maybe I can bribe my 10yr old with some hot choc. to ride next to me on a run=)
Post a Comment