![]() |
| a pretty bird in CA. i ♥ birds. :) |
my man told me, that last night, my kiddos prayed for me to be able to start running soon.
it's been a week of spring like weather here.
perfect for running.
sadly, i'm still sick. tired. no energy. not fun. ugh.
the sunny side is at least it's not freezing cold and i'm soaking in a little vitamin d. :)

3 comments:
:(
i hope you feel better soon, kate.
Oh sugar I am sorry you are feeling puny. No fun! And how so sweet of your kiddos to pray for you. Love it!
I'm praying for you too. Take care of yourself and get the rest your body needs. You'll be back to 100% real soon!
Awww, not fun! It was the altitude girl! Just know you will be back on your feet in no time. I will pray too.
Post a Comment