![]() |
| i run past this tree often - i loved watching it turn colors :) |
wednesday - i ran 4 miles. probably too far, too fast, too soon. i didn't think i was running that fast, but when i was done, i could tell it was too soon. my legs were dead!
friday - i ran/walked 4 miles. i felt much better but still had tired legs. i ran past the library where early voting took place. today was the last day to vote early. i ran past two people on the sidewalk and asked them how long they waited - they both told me 4 hours! i ran up the a reporter i follow on twitter and he told me the wait was 4+ hours. and this was close to 5pm! wow!!
saturday - ran 4 miles. legs still felt somewhat tired still so i just took it easy. i did try an epsom salt bath. not sure what it really does physically, but psychologically it felt great!

2 comments:
4 hours?! I think that I only waited about 20 minutes or less on Monday to vote. Get some more rest and then you'll be out there pounding out the miles again!
I hear ya on the "not using my head" part. I just experienced that in my big race this past weekend. Starting out too fast in an ultra is not a good start at all. Fortunately, I simmered down early enough to survive/finish :)
I've recently discovered epsom salt too and using to soak my tender feet. I think the magnesium does something to soothe whatever's ailing you.
Post a Comment