Week of 12/2 - i ran three times - 5 miles each time
Week of 12/9 - i ran twice! for a total of 9 miles!
Week of 12/16 - none
Week of 12/23 - none
12/30 - 5 miles - never felt better!
It's been hectic and just busy busy busy.
I was sick week before Christmas with some strange virus. No congestion. My tummy just felt really bad I was really achey. Then it passed, and life was just non stop action here getting ready to sell our house. Yep. That right there took every free moment I could have used for running. But it was necessary. And it's all good.
This year was great - 5 marathons and one 50K! If you told me last year I would get that done, I would have laughed! I thank God daily for the passion and ability to run. I don't want to ever take it for granted. I've got running goals for 2013 and can't wait to see what it brings! Happy New Year to all! :)

3 comments:
So impressed! That's an awesome year, Kate!!
Wow, great mileage and unbelievable number of big races! Congratulations on a great 2012 :)
5 marathons and a 50K is big! So many accomplishments this last year! I hope selling your house is a quick and easy process for you!
Post a Comment