Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Week 3 - Run 2

I absolutely had to run today. It's my 36th b'day and Ashley got me my favorite donuts - Krispy Kreme chocolate glazed filled with more gooey sugary stuff. He warmed them up which makes them that much more deadly for me. I usually can't finish two - the sugar is too much for me. But I managed to eat 2.5 without blinking. After breakfast, I pulled the box out of the trash to look at the calories. I knew immediately I needed to run at least 6 miles today to spare any damage from those donuts! Sakes alive - 350 calories/20 grams of fat EACH. YIKES.

I ran 5.5 miles. It was hard running against the cold wind but other than that I felt fine. Right knee was just a tad sore here and there; nothing bad, but wanted to make a mental note about it. Calories burned - 670

No comments: