Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Week 5 - Run 3

I ran tonight. I felt like a blob before I left. Perhaps because it was dark and 38 degrees outside. I took my oldest with me. He kept ahead of me the whole time. I left the ipod behind. My right knee was a little tender here and there but nothing to worry about. I was feeling weird pains in both feet. That's discouraging. If I had 300 dollars to drop right now, I would buy three pairs of shoes (one with more stability, one for trails, and one with extra cushion). I swear, it's all in the shoe. These Asics Gel Cumulus were great at first. But they are failing me now. I need more stability. One day, I should just write about how messed up I think my feet are and how I can never find a good fit. (Except these.) Yea, I should write about the running shoes I have had. That way, I can look back and remember to never buy them again!! Yea, I'm really bumming right now... Note to self: Take ALL of the money from what you sell on ebay and buy a pair of new running shoes. Do not spend it on the kids!!

OK, that feels better.

I ran 4.5 miles at 11:15 min. miles. Calories burned: 554

No comments: