Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Week 6 - Run 2

I ran this afternoon. I did the first mile in exactly 10 min., the second mile in 9.5 min. and then I just went downhill after that. My feet were all sorts of sore. I don't think I can run tomorrow in these shoes. I definitely can tell I need more stability. I remember the first pair of running shoes I got was a pair of Brooks. They lacked cushion and were so hard on my feet. I had the worst shin splints ever. And I had those when I first got into running! I always look forward going to Fleet Feet. I can tell them exactly what I am needing and they do all they can to fix me up. The last time I went, in August, I was needing more room in my toes. I was using the Asics 2120 GT then, but my toes were too snug in those shoes (yes, even in the wide size). They were always sooo sore after I ran. Thus, how I ended up with these Asics Cumulus. I loved how my toes could spread out. But I hate how the rest of my foot and ankle area is feeling these days. So, hopefully I can get this worked out fast. Ok, that was a lot of rambling...

I ran 4 miles at 10:35 min. miles. Calories burned: 445

No comments: