Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Week 15 - Run 1

I ran tonight with my son. I got into a slump the end of last week; the weather was rotten; and my heart has been doing weird things. (It has in the past and I'm not worried - not really.) So, those are my excuses. Yuck. I hate that word. I took it easy as I ran tonight (plus I was wiped).

I ran 3.5 miles at 10:45 min miles. Calories burned: 351

2 comments:

Whatsoever is Pure said...

Hey girl! At least you are back into it, right? Good for you. :)

My 1/2 is on Saturday and I'm seeing it so differently this time around. I don't know if I've even thought much about it, honestly- but I'd better get mentally prepared, huh?!

Love your blog...

Angel

Anonymous said...

Hey Angelena! Thanks for the encouragement - at least I am back into it this week. Although my lungs were killing me last night from all of this pollen we have here!!

Go girl! A half! I am dying to run a half now - don't know why but it's been on my mind lately! GOOD LUCK! I'll be thinking of you!