I ran this evening with my son. It was dusk when we left, and then the crescent moon hung low. saw some shooting stars - I LOVE that. On the last mile home, I realized my son is now taller than me. I don't know if that was what made me want to cry, or the fact that he's growing up too fast - literally. I'm ok though...
I also decided tonight, that do or die, I am going to run 8 miles this Saturday. Do or die. And oh yeah, I finally signed up my 7 year old to run a 5k. She's only been begging me since this past November to run in a race. So, I am going to run it with her next Saturday. She's a natural born runner...
I ran 4.5 miles at 10:40 min. miles. Calories burned: 492
1 comment:
8 miles tomorrow - you are awesome! That is really neat that your daughter is going to run a 5K w/you.
Do you have a Garmin? That is on my bday wish list!
Post a Comment