Wow, are we really half way through the year? When I typed in Week 26, it dawned on me that we are half way through 2008. Time sure flies. I love the summer. I could have it stay this way all year. Tonight was a good reason - it was breezy and a perfect 76. I am prepping myself for soccer this week. We have our first game this Saturday. There are 4 girls in the co-ed league and abour 44 men. Really good soccer playing men. I don't know what I got myself into. So I am going to practice and take this seriously so I only make half a fool of myself. So, I did what my man suggested. Do sprints. So, I walked a brisk pace for a minute and sprinted for a minute, alternating this for three miles. I was wiped. Just wiped. I am going to do this for the next few weeks to see if it helps any...
I ran 3 miles. Calories burned: 382
No comments:
Post a Comment