Thursday, June 26, 2008

Week 26 - Run 3

Well, I didn't run yesterday as I had wanted. Instead, I took the kids to the soccer field and drilled goals and passes for an hour. I burned up as many calories there as running 5 miles! It was so hot too - 94 degrees. We had a blast and I am so sore. Sore from the sprinting on Mon. and Tues. and sore from all the kicking and twisting and turning I've been doing practicing a sport I hardly know! I took a huge dive into the turf yesterday - tripped on my cleat. My kids thought it was hilarious (well I did too). I'm sure it looked that way too. It made a cherry mark on my left knee - thank God that one.

I ran tonight even though I'm still sore in every spot you can think of in my legs and feet. I did one sprint and said forget it. I don't want to injure myself before the game Saturday.

I ran 4 miles (and stopped by the store on the last mile to grab one thing we needed). Calories burned: 478

No comments: