I was up early so I decided to run a shorter route this morning. I stayed in the n'hood because I was a little freaked out after reading this last night. I am not one to give in to fear, but this bothered me. Maybe because my brother lives in Cary, and I know it's a safe and very nice place. Police say it's an isolated case and of course new details come out about the hubby having an affair. But... still... it's enough to remind me to be cautious while running. I run a route that takes me on a road that is not very busy when school is not in session. And one time, a white van literally slowed down, almost to a stop, and watched me, then turned around. My adrenaline took me to a level I never knew that moment. I was out of sight before he could catch up... So with all this to say, I may need to come up with a new route that keeps me on busy roads. It's good to change it up...
I ran 3 miles at a little under 11 min. miles. Calories burned: 311
No comments:
Post a Comment