Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Week 34 - Run 1

Geesh. Last week was insane. I would have loved to run every day. And I mean would have loved it. It was stresssssful. My cousin and her two boys were here and we were on the go - go - go - downtown, uptown, mountains, lake... Plus football started 4 nights a week, and I'm team mom, and that's a full time job getting legal stuff, forms, schedules, etc. for 28 boys. Plus staying up way late - 2am almost every night watching the Olympics... it was a non stop full packed week. And running is my relief. And I needed to run... at least I didn't explode...

My run tonight felt awesome. I love running. Watching the Olympics and those incredible athletes this past week has been so amazing. I have zero of those God given genetics, but I will sure use what He has given me! They are inspirational. Breath taking...

I ran 3 miles at 10:20 min. per mile. Calories burned: 349

No comments: