I felt fine Sunday after my long run. My knee was not sore, just a little tender and it actually felt a little swollen... could have been my imagination... but nonetheless, I was just p.s.y.c.h.e.d. to not have any pain!!! I was a little sore in my back most likely from the way I had my arms all over the place (jamming to music) trying to keep things from getting boring! So I took off yesterday for one more day of "regeneration" so to say. And I waited to run until tonight - beautiful evening. I ran late - 9:15 but it was still sooo nice out. I planned to run 3, but was in the mood for 4, but ended up going 5. I felt like Forest Gump.
I have two dear friends from church joining me for a fun 5k in Dec called the Jingle Jog. I am so excited for them and cannot wait for them to accomplish this goal!!!! I hope to encourage them as much as they can stand!
I ran 5 miles at 10:45 min. per mile. Calories burned: 554
No comments:
Post a Comment