We got the kids in the bed early tonight (by 8:30 so maybe I should say on time!), and I decided it was time. Time to get the shoes on. Time to hit the pavement. Time to put my ipod back on and soak up some music. And I did. I came downstairs in my attire and my man was shocked and happy for me! I took just about 6 weeks off. I was sick. The kids were sick. I was sad. I was busy. I was blah. It was c.o.l.d. It was rainy for ten days. All the excuses and reasons were pretty legit... It's good to get back into the groove.
I ran 3 miles. Felt great. Nothing hurt. My crack is back!
Rocked out with REO Speedwagon. Who woulda thought you could run to that!
"It's time to bring this ship into the shore,
And throw away the oars, forever."
No comments:
Post a Comment