I'm 37 today and love being 37. It really does get better as you get older. I got the kids situated in school and went for a beautiful 4 mile run. I saw a beautiful light colored hawk getting pecked by two black crows. Well, I'm not sure if they were pecking, attacking, playing, or creating! It was cool. I was going up the long hill on Sargent as I was staring up high at them. Before I knew it, I was done with that hill. I felt great on this run. I thought I'd need Rustoleum after being off for so long but so far, so good. It was 31 degrees when I left and the wind started to kick it up. It's supposed to be 11 tonight so I'm glad I went at 11:30.
I ran 4 miles.
"If everyone cared and nobody cried
If everyone loved and nobody lied
If everyone shared and swallowed their pride
Then we'd see the day when nobody died."
-Nickelback
No comments:
Post a Comment