I left a little before 9 and it was a c-o-l-d 30 degrees. But I stayed warm. I found a cute red sweater knit hat on clearance at Gap last week that fits my awkward shaped head just perfect. And it even covers my ears and has cute little braided tassels that drape down. It kept me snug as a bug and so did my tights and fleece pants, and two tops I had on! I was layered up good. I was only going to go 3 but I ended up running 4. My man thought I was going for two and so on my way home (about .2 miles from the house) he came looking for me in his truck. He was worried because I was gone longer and it was very dark and cold out. How sweet! :) Thankfully, I was just fine.
I was waiting
For the day you'd come around.
I was chasing
But nothing was all I found.
From the moment you came into my life,
You showed me what was right.
-Daughtry
No comments:
Post a Comment