Thursday, January 22, 2009

Week 4 - Run 3

Tonight felt toasty compared to last night! It was a warm 43 degrees to tonight - heat wave! My right knee was sore the first mile. I was wondering if I should quit and go home but then it magically went away. Go figure. The stars were bright tonight. I saw two teens "meeting" in the culdesac. I knew who they were. It was cute. Just chatting. Made me think that could be my son in a year or two. I kept thinking about him going to high school next year. It's exciting and nerve wrecking. I would love to move to the county next to us so he could go to the new high school. His football coach is going to be an asst. coach there. Guess I have to pray about moving for him to go there... I mean, who can sell a house these days? Ok, I'm running my mouth...
The run was great. I did 5 miles and feel great.

Against the grain should be a way of life,
What's worth the price is always worth the fight...
-Nickelback

No comments: