Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Week 6 - Run 2

I ran tonight when I said I wasn't going to. Reason being - it was windy - 26mph; it was cold - actual temperature was 33; actual feel with wind was 22. I wore my Redskins beanie hat, running tights, a short sleeve Nike Dri Fit (thicker for winter) and my winter coat! It covered my rear so everything from there up was warm! I was going for 3 but ended up doing 3.5 miles. It was hard in the c.o.l.d. windy temps. My legs still feel cold! One thing to note... my right hip has been hurting in the most unusual way. I can put my finger right on the spot (or push in it) and it feels like all it needs is a screw or bolt to make it better. Very weird. It hurts all the time now. Not sure what to do. It bothered me a little when I ran but I pressed on. It's been bugging me for a few weeks now - just before I started running. GO figure.

Are you jaded? Are you hurting now? How I wish that I could tell

Where your heart’s at…can you see? Mine has found – home
Rebecca St. James - You Are Loved

No comments: