Monday, February 2, 2009

Week 6 - Run 1

Well, so much for getting in good miles last week. I barfed really bad last Monday night and felt horrible for about 3 days after. I wanted to run over the weekend but seriously had no energy to do it, and had to take care of one more kid who got it. That was one bad bug/virus. So I was glad to get back into tonight. I ran with 3lb dumbbells in each hand. It was a good little workout for the arms. That extra weight in my hands made me realize how great it will be to loose 6lbs. I'm sure my runs would be a lot different. I ran 3 miles; 36 degrees with some winds kicking around.

And every day is just a little more of time together to be happy for.

I'm happy even when the times are rough.
Cause any time with you is good enough when we love like we do.
-Edie Brickell - Love Like We D0

No comments: