I ran 4 miles this early afternoon. It was nice out! I mean, nice enough for me to take off my sweatshirt and not feel cold in my tank nice! Ahhhh! Ok, something freaky... so I get to the end of the n'hood where mile 2 is (and where I turn around) and the house that has the naked man (well, when I used to run in the morning, a man in his 50's or so would shave in front of the window with the blinds way open, stark naked) was out in his driveway. It gets weirder... he had just gotten his mail as I was running by, and he says something to me. I had my earbuds in so I took it out and said pardon me, and he then asked me if I was going to run in the Johns Creek race again this year, and if I was going to run all 3 of them... I knew the races so I said, not the first one but maybe the next two. This is the crazy party - then he said, "I know you'll do just as good this year as last year, and place again. You and your daughter both placed and did great." I was like - whoa! He recognized me. Then he said, "see you there, you'll do great!" CRRRRRAAAAAZZZZZYYYYY!
No comments:
Post a Comment