Monday, March 2, 2009

Week 10 - Run 1

So, I decided to take it easy after last week. I could not be held down after my knee felt better, and it did feel fine after running Thursday... but I decided to give it a few more days healing. It feels great still. I don't get it. Just don't get it.

I decided to join a gym again. I'm really lacking on the toning and core stuff. I was at LA Fitness for 2 years and it's been almost two years since I quit it. And I have hardly done any weights since then. After all the reading I did when my knee was swollen, I knew I had to get back into weights and strength training on top of all the running. It's the best way to prevent injury, for sure. So, fitness 19 is sweet for the price and like a n'hood gym. Went tonight and joined, and ran 3 miles, and did some leg machines as well. Feels good!

Love is here
Love is now
Love is pouring from His hands
From His eye brow
-Tenth Ave. North

No comments: