Saturday, May 9, 2009

Week 19 - Run 4

I ran this morning at 10am. By the time I finished the first mile, I was just drenched in sweat. The humidity was 87% before I left. At times, there was a nice cool breeze, which helped! I ran a total of 10 miles. The first 5 were cloudy. I came back by my house at mile 5 and gulped down some water and took some Jelly Belly sport beans. This was the first time I tried them. They were tasty for the most part and worked fine for me. Supposedly they have 50g of caffeine but I really didn't feel a boost. The sun was out the second half and I got quite a bit of color. It was quite warm, too. Nothing felt sore or hurt which is great!

Like a dog chasing cars (Love speed running to this song from The Dark Knight soundtrack, which I haven't even seen the movie yet.)
- Hans Zimmer

2 comments:

Wendy said...

10 on such a hot/humid day?! You are awesome!

Much Ado said...

Sounds like you had a really great run! Don't you just love days like that!

And Jelly Belly SPORT beans??? Wow!