It's been a whirlwind of two weeks so far. Soccer games, make up games, tournament, championship games, and end of season parties; homeschool things; changes at home; appointments galore; piano recitals... I can hardly find time to keep things in order let alone run! It felt GREAT to run4 miles tonight. I hope to get 20 miles in this week - 4 today, 5 thurs. 3 fri, and 8 sat. I hope that kicks me back on track for slacking off a little last week. I NEED to run and free myself!! And I can't wait to catch up on my sweet running friends blogs, too... You have been on my mind and heart!
This is your life and today is all you've got now
And today is all you'll ever have
Don't close your eyes
-Switchfoot
3 comments:
sounds like you have been busy. I so understand and relate to your comment "I NEED to run and free myself!!" Enjoy your runs this week!
Kate, I was just telling my husband last night that I hope after this weekend we can have a break from all the business! It seems summer has taken off in a whirl of activities. I NEED my runs also. Enjoy your running!
I'm glad you have been able to get back to running...I feel out of sorts when I have to miss, too.
We have been really busy, too. The rest of May is looking pretty busy for us, but after that hopefully we can get into a nice summer schedule.
Enjoy all your running in the next few days! Sounds like a lot!
Post a Comment