Thursday, June 25, 2009

Week 27 - Run 4

Ran the treadmill this morning at the gym... quick 3 miles with no hills. I went to Fleet Feet and showed them my blisters. They told me about "2nd Skin". So, I bought, put it on and felt instant relief. It was hurting so much that my foot was getting sore from the way I was trying to walk. I have a theory for this blister. It's in a weird spot and I've changed nothing with my shoe or socks. After seeing the chiro, I am thinking he fixed my "gait" so to say. He definitely put my knee back in place (in some sort of way) and I can definitely feel a difference in my run and the way it feels. So I actually had another appt. today and mentioned this to him. He said I was probably right and that's why I have the blister. My foot is landing differently since my knee/leg are aligned. I have not felt my knee "shift" since he did that. He checked it out again today and said it felt fine and all in line. I guess that's good. It's too hard for me to explain what the problem was. But I love the way it feels now! He's such a good doctor. He's an elder at Perimeter Church (same denomination as ours) and so trustworthy. I want to learn more about the benefits of seeing a chiro. I've heard some people go see their chiro first, before seeing a medical doctor. I'm interested in reading and learning more about that.
It's a beautiful day
Don't let it get away
-U2

No comments: