Just got back from a sweaty cleansing 4 mile run! It was 78 degrees and 71% humidity at 7:30am so I'm so glad I went then. I am thrilled with flipping my schedule to the mornings. It's working great and I hope to keep it that way as long as I can. I do get tired at 3pm but who doesn't?! The sun was straining to get out of the few morning clouds that were blocking it and it's rays were stretching out below - it was gooooorgeous! My blister is still yucky, and I put a band aid on it only to have it loose it's effect around mile 1.5! I will really patch it up tomorrow!
This is what I long to say to you,
If I had one chance to speak to your heart,
You are loved, more than you could ever know...
-Rebecca St. James
4 comments:
Mornings runs are my favorite! Good job and keep up the go work in the summer heat! Hope that yucky blister gets better soon!
You know I'm all for morning runs! I will take an afternoon nap if I need to, so don't fight what your body needs while you adjust to morning runs. Do you know they make "blister band-aids"? They are padded and super sticky. Great job on th 3's ;)
So glad you are enjoying your new routine of morning runs! Hope the blister heals soon.
LOVE running in the morning, when I can actually get myself to do it.
Hope your blister is feeling better now!
Post a Comment