Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Training Week 5

When I headed out for my 5 mile run this morning, it was 78 degrees and 77% humidity. FUN!! The sky was painted with beautiful layers of gray to dark blue rain clouds. Then the last half mile it started to rain on me. I was very thankful for that as it cooled me off to some extent! So, last week I bought a pair of Under Armour shorts. I love the way they fit and how they were on the looser side. Well they are going back to the store and I pray they take them back. These have been the worst shorts I wore for running. They rode WAY up and the liner inside was too loose. Yuck. Find running shorts is such a chore for me... *sigh*

2 comments:

Tina @GottaRunNow said...

Finding shorts can be tough. One pair I like is made by Adidas and has two stripes down the side, but I don't know if they make them anymore.

The good thing about shorts is that they last a long time so once you find some that you like you'll be set for awhile. : )

Bloom Where You Are Planted said...

Man, I can relate to that one! I have the same problem!

Let me know if you have any luck! Proud of you for enduring through the rain and all! :)