Monday, September 14, 2009

Training Week 10

Wow, that feels quite weird typing week 10! At least I know somewhere between now and then the weather WILL get cooler and the humidity WILL go away!!! ;)
I ran 4 miles today at a decent pace considering my legs were very swollen from water retention. I am also noticing that they are getting bigger from all the running. I hope my jeans still fit! This week will be interesting - 3,7,4,15. I was actually reading the wrong week this morning and thought I had to run 4,9,5, 15!! So I'm actually a little relieved about this weeks running! But I've never run more than 13 miles so I'm going to pass my own limit so to say. Pretty psyched about that. And I noticed that I already passed my total miles from 2008!!

2 comments:

Wendy said...

I've done that before too, looked at the wrong week. I'm so excited for you to surpass your longest run. You are doing awesome!

Much Ado said...

You are doing great. In training there are so many important milestones and achievements! Isn't it fun!