Last night was the "sort of" long midweek run. It gets tricky scheduling these longer runs in the middle of the week, for sure! I left at 6:00pm to run 8 miles. It went fine for the most part but I sure felt tired towards the end. Hills, hills, hills... they are killing me! My lower back hurt a little after stretching but seems ok today. I'm realizing I need and do better stretching lightly several times a day. I've almost mastered popping my lower back when I stretch laying on the floor. It feels better after I do.
Today's run was another 4 miler. Glad it's over with. My legs are t.i.r.e.d.!!! Tomorrow is a rest day - maybe I'll walk some. Then another long distance I've never done before!
2 comments:
I agree, the middle of the week long run is tough to fit in!
Rest on your rest days!
Those milestone runs are fun! I hope it's pain-free and rain-free!
Post a Comment