if one could run without getting tired i don't think one would often want to do anything else. ~ c.s. lewis
Thursday, January 28, 2010
60 degrees
it turned out to be a beautiful 60 degree day this afternoon. so i ran a quick 3.5 miles before dinner. it was so nice out! i still feel a little off - perhaps misaligned. so i'm using the foam roller like crazy...
It was great weather, wasn't it? I hope you get to feeling like your awesome self again, soon. <3 I took the kids to the park, but didn't run outside - too much fun chasing them at the playground and the skate park. But M and I did go to the Y after dinner and I got in a nice, steady 2.5mi jog.
Some weeks are harder than others in running, just like life. Hope you hang onto those toe nails! (I just read your last post.) And that next week is better. : )
2 comments:
It was great weather, wasn't it? I hope you get to feeling like your awesome self again, soon. <3
I took the kids to the park, but didn't run outside - too much fun chasing them at the playground and the skate park. But M and I did go to the Y after dinner and I got in a nice, steady 2.5mi jog.
Some weeks are harder than others in running, just like life. Hope you hang onto those toe nails! (I just read your last post.) And that next week is better. : )
Post a Comment