Saturday, April 17, 2010

7 good ones

after a busy day with kids soccer games and a lot of back and forth, i finally got to hit the greenway and run 7 miles. two of my kiddos wanted to come with me and ride along. i am loving that they want to come. it's going to work out well for me to go there if they come along (since i hate to be alone!). plus i just LOVE having them there. :) the weather was perfect - 70's, breezy, and just comfy as can be for a sorta long run. i finally got some new pink Brooks pacer shorts from Fleet Feet this morning and wore them on my run. they are so comfy! i now want them in every color! :)
on the way home, i stopped by the grocery store to get something and i found these yummy treats. they are beyond tasty. they are just salty enough on the outside, and the inside has some heavenly creamy pb! mmmmm. i think i found a perfect snack for training/running!

5 comments:

Tina @GottaRunNow said...

Yay for 7 miles! So great that your kids want to go with you! I used to make my daughter bike or roller-blade while I ran when she was a teenager!!! She didn't like running!

Wendy said...

Great job! I love that they want to go!!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful kids!!! Long time ago my son (now 30) rode near me during the long runs.

legendswife said...

YUM! Those look sooo good I may have to....(I'm trying to decide if I need to make a Fleet run)
settle for what I have in the house UNTIL I can break away to go to Fleet farm.

God Bless
http://thewaywehomeschool.blogspot.com

legendswife said...

And I went back and reread your post again only to find you didn't get these at Fleet Farm/or Fleet Feet...hehe