

went to the gym this morning early - yeah!! what i love about going early is that i am all ready for the day by 9am.
sa-weeet! ran 3.5 miles at a fast pace. felt a little
rusty the first mile but was in the
zone after that. did some leg and back weights. hope to get to the gym at least three times a week now and keep up with the weights. my eyes were
so SO SO itchy after the run yesterday. i think going to the gym early (if i can get my sleepy self out of bed) a few mornings a week will help. at least until this
pollen is under control because it is totally outta control. yesterday, the kids looked up and asked me why there was a low
yellow cloud floating above the
trees. yea. it, was a
yellow cloud of
pollen.
ugh. here are two pics from yesterday. i love seeing how green the view from the first bridge looks now. it is gorgeously
green compared to almost
two saturday's ago.
3 comments:
So pretty! Hopefully the pollen will be under control soon!
Nice place to run!
I take OTC allergy med. a lot lately! We've got the yellow pollen, too.
Have you tried local honey from a beekeepter in your area? I think it is really helping me. I have 2 teaspoons per day. One is usually on buttered toast. :-) I found it at a local butcher shop, the farmer's Cooperative store, and a hardware store.
I LOVE that quote "Discipline without desire is drudgery." Good for us runners to hear!
Post a Comment