
i took the weekend off for two reasons. my lower back had a small twinge that hurt - felt like the sciatic nerve was pinched a little. and also, we went on a fake-ation to my parents for the weekend since they were out of town and i left my foam roller at home. i dare not stretch without that. ever. so glad i rested. the pinched nerve seems to be fine now.
so i ran 5 miles tuesday morning with my son before breakfast. it was hard to run on an empty stomach this time. it's usually never a bother since i have my coffee first. but this time i was glad to get it done! i ran 5.5 today on the green way with my younger three biking along with me. it was fun but HOT. i wore a black shirt at high noon. not smart! i survived though.
2 comments:
You're smart to take a break when you need to. I think you're right - that I'm having phantom pains - just minor stuff, though.
I like to eat something before I run so that I can't add "hungry" to my list of complaints if I have an off running day!
Family exercise - great!
Love the picture!! I love how you involve your kids!
Post a Comment