Monday, May 24, 2010

purple toe


ok, so is this such a gross thing to write about? i probably should not even blog about this but i want to know i'm not alone.  today, i ran 4 miles and my purple toe and my big toe were hurting me the entire time!  ugh.  i cropped out my big toe since i now have a huge blister smack on the side of it.  i totally cut my toe nails back today and buffed the nails down.  that's what's left of my purple nail.  please tell me this will go away soon. it looks worse by the day!

3 comments:

Much Ado said...

Ouch! That looks really sore.

Wendy said...

I had the same thing happen last fall when I was training for Chicago. It fell off, and now has come back. It was pretty painful while I was running.

Tina @GottaRunNow said...

It seems like mine don't hurt me while I run, but they take a long time to turn blue and then purple and for a new nail to finally grow back. Sorry it hurts!