this past week i've been running on a gravel road. the gravel is packed down for the most part, but every now and then i'll have to skirt around bumps, lumps and bigger pieces of gravel. since i'm behind on writing about the runs, i'll post my miles for this week thus far:
sun - 5 miles tempo pace. hard to get used to on gravel at first but it felt great!
mon - 4 miles easy pace run
tues - 3 mile fartlek run (i ran at 7am and was tired so it wasn't a really fast fartlek)
wed - 4 miles easy pace
thurs (today) - 5 miles easy pace
it's been so hot and humid. after each run i seem to have the salty sweat all over me!
4 comments:
glad you're able to get your runs in! hope you're having a great time!
Glad you're able to run w/o the earbuds, too! I didn't know I had sweaty ears until I tried running a long way with earbuds in!
Great running! Gravel is hard to run on!
You are brave! I barely stay on my feet on the track! I'm sure it's a great core workout too constantly stablizing yourself. Way to go!
Post a Comment