to rest! i ran 4 yesterday on the hilly route. my 9yo daughter who loves to run came along with me. luckily we went before 9am so the weather was a treat compared to how it's been. i felt ok considering i have a little cold.
today i just got back from a quick 3 on a mostly flat route. i feel fine but am so happy to rest the next day and a half. i've already had two NUUN

2 comments:
Yay for rest days!!
I'm living through you with the running these days. I've been such a slacker this year!
I'll be thinking of you during your 15!
Sometimes running long makes me a little nervous. "Can I really do this" thoughts run through my mind so I break it into small parts. Last Monday I thought of my 12 miler as two 6 milers. I run 6 easy miles a lot so that sounded easier. I'm sure you've heard of this, though! Have fun!
Post a Comment