Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Garmin decisions!

i ran 6 miles today in the muy frio 33 brrrrgrees. the wind made it feel even colder at times. but i kept warm in short sleeve shirt over a long sleeve shirt under a sweatjacket, a hat, gloves, two pairs of socks, and shorts over tights.(i knew you wanted to know that!) can.not.wait for it to warm up later this week. i know it's colder in other places, but i am so not used this yet!

trying to decide which watch to hope for this christmas.

the garmin 305 with heart rate monitor

or

the garmin 405 with heart rate monitor.

i really want to see pace, heart rate, time and distance. guess i don't care so much about viewing distance unless i'm not on a marked path. and would love for it to handle being wet. so... if you have one, let me know your thoughts!

2 comments:

Wendy said...

I'm excited for you to get one, Kate!!

PS - can you email me your address? I want to send you a Christmas card. :)

That Pink Girl said...

I have the 305 and I love, love, love it! It's really helped me stay on top of my pace!