Thursday, March 3, 2011

against the wind...

she's laughing at me  :)
we were running against the wind... ok, get that tune out of my head right now!


i ran 4 miles monday, a quick 3 miles on tuesday with my 10yo, and tonight i ran a much needed 6 miles. it was windy today and i put the run off until dinner time hoping that the wind would die down. and it did a little, thankfully. 

i am really, REALLY missing those long runs. i know i need to build back up slow and steady - the smart way. and soon enough i'll be sweating it all out. but i am just itching to run endlessly.

2 comments:

Tina @GottaRunNow said...

Running against the wind is triple tough! And I hope you don't worry about your pace. It's all about the effort when it's windy!

Since you asked over at my blog... I don't know anything about glucosamine except that some people use it for knee pain.

Keri said...

I hate running into the wind. It seems like we have a lot of wind here. It is so hard, but makes you stronger! Six miles is my favorite workout!